Save and Export Citations from EconLit
1. Mark or save the citations you're interested in.
2. If asked: select the fields you'd like to save in your citations (Examples: Abstract, Language, Document Type).
3. Export the citations.
4. Note where the citations were saved on your computer. The file name will be DirectExport.
Import Saved Citations into an EndNote Library Using a Filter
1. Open the EndNote program.
2. Create a new library by clicking "File," "New," and then giving the new library a name.
3. Open the File Manager (Click on "File," then "Import filters," then "Open Filter Manager."
4. Choose the databases you're interested in and click to select each one. Reed uses EconLit (OCLC). Close the Filter window.
5. Click on "File," then "Import."
6. On "Import Options," choose the library database you searched.
7. Click on "Choose File," then find and click on the file you created when you saved the records from your search.
8. When you have selected the file and import option you wanted, click on "Import."