Library Computer Technician
Phone: (503) 788-6601
Areas of responsibility:
What I do:
- Support and troubleshoot hardware and software for Windows and Macintosh in the library.
- Provide support and training to Orbis Cascade Alliance members on creating Oracle BIEE reports.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and help users with the ILS (Alma and Primo) in the absence of the systems librarian.
- Configure and allocate college owned computing equipment for library staff, computer labs, and classrooms.
- Centrally manage computers, laptops and iPads with Radmind, Group Policy, and JAMF.
- Train and supervise student employees.
- Design and present user training. Create, edit, and maintain online and printed documentation.