Located in the media lab in the IMC, the Creality Endor 3 Pro uses PLA or ABS plastic filament. The maximum printing size is 8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84in.
- For concept, utility, and recreation. For prints requiring precision, aesthetic, or on a deadline, use the Ultimaker 3D printer in Physics
- Used under supervision during the entire print time only, either by staff or an experienced user
- No hateful symbols or derogatory imagery
- Nothing that can be used as/in or resembles a weapon
- You may not sell your makes
- Get ideas on what's possible and get a ready to go model from places like https://www.thingiverse.com
- Prints can be made from STL files. Create your own with software like MatterControl or https://www.tinkercad.com
- Want an in person introduction or do you have something you'd like to print? Fill out our form.