Available for checkout (faculty, students, and staff)
For 3 days
- iPads (see Software for included apps)
- iPad pens/styluses
- Mobile recording Macbook Pro
- Analog & USB mics (Apogee USB, Zoom iQ7, Shure SM-57’s, Behringer C-1 and C-2, Shure SM-7b)
- MOTU Traveller MK3 and Apogee Quartet for A/D recording (8 channel and 4 channel audio interfaces)
- Mic stands, cables, and pop blocker
- Acoustic guitar
- iOgrapher iPad case with accessories (mounts an iPad for video; includes shotgun microphone and LED)
- Huion L4S LED Light Box
For 24 hours
- Macbook Pro laptops
- External hard drive and thumb drive
- Midi keyboards
- Anker SoundCore bluetooth speakers
- Roland EX Cube amp and stand (battery and AC power options)
- CD/DVD drives
- Chargers and dongles
Available in-house only
See Rooms for additional information about in-house equipment.
Printers and Scanners
PARC’s Printer Row includes both black & white and color printers. Students can print using their regular Reed print account, and faculty, staff, and students can also print using a departmental account. Print from our iMacs and laptops or from your own laptop (see CUS’ printing setup information).
A Xerox copier/scanner is available for all current Reed affiliates using your ID card or Kerberos login. A large format Epson flatbed scanner is also available and can be used by community members with a guest login.