Convert to PDF in Macintosh OS X
- While in a native OS X application, go to Print...
- At the bottom left of the Print... dialog, select PDF from among the file formats listed.
- Save the file in a location of your choice in PDF format.
Convert to PDF in Windows
- While in the Word document you want to convert, click save as
- Select a save location
- Open the save as type dropdown menu and select PDF
- Press save and wait a few minutes for the document to convert to a PDF
Select file > print. Click the "Multiple" button as below:
In the Print dialog box, select the Properties button, go to the Finishing tab, and check "Flip Pages Up".
Clockwise: Shift+Ctrl+Plus Counterclockwise: Shift+Ctrl+Minus
To add the rotation buttons to the toolbar, do the following:
Right-click on an empty area of the toolbar to get the menu. Click "Show Page Display Tools Tools..."
Toward the bottom is the option to add the Clockwise or Counterclockwise rotate option.