We're All in this Together: Documenting Reed College Experience and Response to COVID-19
Reed College Special Collections and Archives is documenting the experiences and community response of Reed College students, staff, faculty and members of the campus community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We invite you to share your stories, photos, videos and other documents.
What are we collecting?
- Audio recordings: you can record your story.
- Videos: record your story using videos.
- Photos that show social distancing in dorms, office buildings, or in classrooms, pictures of you and your friends making masks.
- Written journals, observations or anecdotes that document how COVID-19 altered your college experience, stories of how Reedies responded to the pandemic.
- Digital content: could include emails, memes on social media or screenshots of COVID-19 related webpages or links to websites that are important for us to consider.
- Anything related to the COVID-19 pandemic and your experience.
Reed Special Collections and Archives staff are dedicated to collecting stories from the Reed community and realize that at this time it might be too difficult for some to share their stories and experiences. We also believe that some materials and stories will arrive after the crisis has passed. We can work with you to prepare a donation that works with your timeframe.
Thank you for your donation and we are excited to preserve your stories in our library and archives.
If you have questions about this project, please contact Tracy Drake, archivist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not submit personal health information through this form. We want to make sure your submissions will not raise HIPPA, FERPA, or other privacy concerns that would lead to restrictions to access.
Suggestions for Recording Software
- Garage Band
Recommended File Formats
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Video: MOV, AVI
- Document: PDF, Word documents, text files
- Images: TIFF, JPEG